March 22, 2011 · Filed under Conversations, Spontaneous · Tagged art, consciousness, entrepreneurship, kenya, relationships
How many times do you wait to be allowed to make the move you want to make? Or seek the approval of others to let your light shine?
Give yourself permission. That’s more than enough authority.
April 25, 2013 @ 7:24 PM
Our product is ideal for mpesa. I wish to link up with persons wishing to launch small business with low investment.
We manufacture Outdoor LED Signs . However ours are unique since you do not need a special device to program the Sign. You can use any mobile phone.
Our Small Business Implementation is as follows:
1. Sign is erected by Operator at heavily trafficked location e.g market, mall, event.
2. Person who wishes to display a message sends mobile phone text message and payment via mpesa to the Sign Operator.
3. Operator reviews text message for suitability and forwards to LEd Sign.
4. LED Sign displays customers message e. g sale, event etc
5. Operator can add and delete messages .
6. Small Business with no large overhead and Operator can manage several signs to make more profit.
7. We also offer Led Signs which are connected to personal computer.
We are interested in linking up with Kenya entrepreneurs to further this product.
October 22, 2013 @ 4:04 PM
I need to print me some permission slips! LOL
Comment RSS · TrackBack URI
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of follow-up comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Join 10 other followers
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Blog at WordPress.com. | The Greenery Theme.
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.